Lemon Tour is a fascinating experience able to join Rural Culture to both the oldest production methods of lemon, and the traditional Amalfi Coast flavors.
The tour consists in a magnificent walking venturing off the beaten paths into the lemon groves.
The ancient costa d'amalfi lemon process of cultivation will be shown by local farmers, and it will be possible to harvest lemon with them in the terraced lemon groves.
Lemon Tour is also a significative local food tastings itinerary, where tourists will discover the hidden flavors of Amalfi Coast.
The typical native Lemon "Sfusato Amalfitano" will be unveiled on its many uses, from the gastronomic and culinary properties, to the therapeutic and skin benefits, In the stunning scenary of Amalfi coast.
Jump at the opportunity to plunge in a world of knowledge handed down from generations.
Half Day Program
- At 9:30 a.m. Meeting
- At 9:45 a.m. Guided tour to the lemon garden with explanation of how to cultivate the “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P.
- At 10:30 a.m. Visit to the collection center which cures the process of selection and the manufacturing of the “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P.
- At 11:00 a.m. Visit to the typical liquor shop “Terra di Limoni” where they will show you the “Limoncello” production process. After will follow local typical liquor tasting
Every participant will be honoured with a typical “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P.
Cost: 40,00 euro (per person)
- At 9:00 a.m. Meeting
- At 9:45 a.m. Guided tour to the lemon garden with explanation of how to cultivate the “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P. A welcome drink will be served.
- At 12:00 a.m. Visit to the collection center which cures the selection process and the manufacturing of the “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P.
- At 12.30 p.m. Visit of the small craft distillery "Terra di Limoni" with presentation of the” Limoncello “ and his production process. Traditional liquors tasting will be offered .
- At 01.30 p.m. We will reach a sea sight terrace where a typical lemon flavored lunch will be served and some little secrets about the multiple uses of this fruit unique in the world will be revealed, either in the culinary and therapeutic fields.
Each participant will be honoured with a small container with typical “Amalfi Coast Lemon” I.G.P.
Cost: 75,00 euro (per person)
*Shuttle service included