Casa dei Greci is a beautiful house located in the historical center of Amalfi.
You can reach the property from the famous Piazzetta dei dogi with its shops, restaurants and bars and walking through the narrow streets and climbing about 110
From the house you have a spectacular view of the sea, the Cathedral and the lush mountains that surround the village.
The apartment is made up of:
- A large terrace overlooking the sea furnished with 2 deckchairs, a table and chairs to enjoy your meals;
- A living room with 2 single sofa beds, TV and access to the terrace;
- A well-equipped kitchen with stove top, oven and fridge with freezer and access to the terrace;
- A large double bedroom with TV and access to the terrace;
- A complete bathroom with WC, bidet, lavabo and a shower.
There is not a washing machine but in the village there is laundry that works with coins
With Amalfi at the doorstep and the beach only a walk away, this is a delightful base to discover the Amalfi Coast.
The harbor, the bus stop, the beach, shops and restaurants are only at 5 minutes away on foot. If you prefer, you can also reach other nice beaches by boat.
Parking: as the house is situated in the historical center has not a private parking but it is possible to park at the public garage Luna Rossa at the daily cost of € 20,00/25,00 or in any other private garage (for more information, do not hesitate to ask)
Car: as this property is located in the center of Amalfi we suggest to all our guests to vist the area by public transportation, car is not needed
Capri, Sorrento, Positano, Maiori, Minori, Cetara and Salerno can be reached by ferry/hydrofoil.
All the village of the coast are reachable also by bus
Location: Atrani 1Km; Ravello 6Km; Minori 4Km; Maiori 5Km; Conca dei Marini 4Km; Furore 8Km; Praiano 10Km; Positano 18Km; Sorrento 33Km; Salerno and train station 25Km; Napoli airport 70Km