TV SKY; Telephone; WiFi; Hairdryer; Fan; Dishwasher; Microwave; Washing machine; Cd player-Dvd
Indoor First floor 115 mq – terrace 40 mq – Second Floor 100 mq – Terrace 50 mq
Mareluna lies only 300 metres from the main square of Ravello, the city of classical music, which captured the heart of many painters and writers. The property has large gardens and terraces overlooking the sea and the coast. The access is through a private path and then by 59 steps from the gate of the property.
The interiors are smartly furnished; they joy being here comes from being outside. The Villa is on two levels and has 5 bedrooms
The first floor is made up of:
a large living room open to the dining room. Both rooms have exits on the patio and the garden overlooking the sea.
- A very well furnished kitchen with stove top, oven, fridge, dishwasher and microwave
- A bathroom with a shower
- A bathroom with lavabo and toilet (no shower)
Twenty steps take you to the second floor composed of:
- A double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a bathtub (hand shower) and 2 exits to the large terrace overlooking the sea
- A double bedroom and exit on the large terrace withsea view
- A double bedroom and exit on the large terrace with sea view
- A double bedroom with a window and with garden view
- A double room with garden view and possibility to have twin beds
- A complete bathroom with shower
- A room having only a shower
Washing machine is in a outdoor room
Maid service is available if requested.
On request, an Italian chef is avaliable at very reasonable rates to prepare your meals.
The nearest parking, bus stop, restaurants and cafés are all within a spectacular walk.
Location: Amalfi 6Km; Atrani 4Km; Minori 7Km; Maiori 8Km; Conca dei Marini 11Km; Furore 14Km; Praiano 17Km; Positano 22Km; Sorrento 40Km; Salerno and train station 28Km; Napoli airport 60Km