One of the most enchanting spots of the Amalfi Coast is Ravello. Perched on a 350 ft-high cliff overlooking the blue sea of the Amalfi Coast, it has conserved its historical monuments in a natural setting which has few equals in the world.
The apartment Lacco is reached by a series of approximately 30 widely graded steps, only a short walk from the characteristic Piazza Fontana and just 10 minutes’ walk from Ravello's main square.
Casa lacco provides an incomparable location for whoever desires a holiday where space for quiet relaxation is of prime importance after a day by the sea or exploring the many attractions which are to be discovered in Ravello and its surrounding areas.
One of the truly beautiful features of Casa Alessandra is 600 square meters of private and flat garden decorated with flowers and trees, outdoor dining and living area shaded by an American vine pergola, sun loungers and outdoor shower.
Thanks to its hilltop position, it offers an amazing view that will capture your eyes enjoying a 180° view over the verdant, terraced lemon groves and vineyard cut into the rock which slope down to the coastline with Maiori bay below, the roofs of the houses and the square of Ravello in the distance and the pretty hamlet of Scala on the other side. There will be no surprises except for the fact that the view is even more breathtaking than you could imagine
Accommodation ( approx. 95 sq. m. indoor + 600 sq. m.outdoor) : sleeps 4
From the main door of the apartment, a small corridor takes to
- A twin bedroom (easily convertible into a double if necessary) with windows opening onto the garden, a wardrobe , a light blue chest of drawers and A/C unit
- a master bedroom , fully of light and airy. It is tastefully furnished with some antique furniture (a wardrobe, 2 bedside tables and a dressing table), an air-conditioning/heating unit and a window opening onto the garden.
- A spacious living/dining room , furnished with a wicker sofa and 2 armchairs around a fireplace, an air conditioning/heating unit, a square dining table for 4 people, a flat- screen TV and an antique cupboard in a corner. This room is very airy and full of light thanks to a window and a French door opening onto the private garden
- A modern kitchen , equipped with a four-burners gas cooker, an electric oven, a medium size refrigerator with freezer, a cupboard, an Italian-style coffee-maker, a table seating 4 people and all the modern appliances.
- A small bathroom equipped with a washbasin, a bidet , a toilet, an hair dryer and a window.
- A fully equipped bathroom with a full stall shower, a washbasin, a bidet, a toilet, an hair dryer and a window.
The garden, delimited by a hedge, is partly shaded by an American vine pergola and trees. It is equipped with outdoor dining area for 6 people, a wicker sofa and 2 armchairs around a coffee table, 4 sun loungers and cozy table seating 2 people for a romantic toast under the moonlight.
On a side of the garden, in a secluded position, you will find the outside shower
The laundry area with washing machine can be accessed from the common courtyard at the entrance.
“Casa Lacco” is situated just 10 minutes by foot from Ravello’s central square, Piazza Vescovado and Villa Rufolo. It is 20 minutes from Villa Cimbrone. Five minutes away you will find a bus-stop (SITA) with connections to coastal beaches and towns including Amalfi with ferries for Positano, Capri, Ischia and Sorrento and Salerno. Grocery shops are only a few minutes away. Car-parking, restaurants, cafés and banks can be reached by foot along picturesque village streets.
Indoor space 110m², outdoor space 600m². TV, Wi-Fi, barbeque, outodoor shower, toaster; kettle; washing machine; Air-conditioning - Heatings.
The house is 1 km from the main square Piazza Vescovado but a short walk takes into the small Piazza Fontana which houses a bar, restaurants, a grocery - fruit shops for immediate provisions. Otherwise shops for every purpose, restaurants and pizzerias, etc are a further 5 minutes walking.
Amalfi and the beaches are just a bus-ride away (20 min.). The blue SITA buses leaving every hour from the main square Piazza vescovado (5 minutes walking).
Amalfi 7 Km , Minori 8 Km, Positano 24 Km , Salerno 29 Km, Sorrento 39 Km
From Amalfi, boats and hydrofoils take to Positano, Sorrento, Capri and Salerno (only during the Summer season).
Airport : Naples ( Capodichino) 65 Km, Rome ( Fiumicino) 320 Km.
Train station : Salerno 29 Km.
The approximate arrival time, way of arrival (by air and/or using a car or public transportation) including flight or train details and contact number needs to be communicated to us by email at least a week before the arrival. This will help us arrange a meeting that addresses all your needs and questions. In case you are delayed, please give us a telephone call to advise the estimated time of arrival.